Disability Support Services
Specialized Care in Memphis
At BRMCH, we offer a variety of services to fulfill the needs of adults who can no longer live independently and allow them to have a better quality of life. These services range from full or part-time care to personal support services for those who wish to live at their own homes. Since 1989, we have been providing consistent quality care through our highly responsible and qualified staff. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and help your loved one live a happy life.
Our services for adults with special needs include:
- Supported Living – Our staff provides supported living for those who are independent enough to live at home, but still need support with a variety of tasks. Our caregivers are experienced to care for your loves ones daily needs. As we assist each individual with daily tasks, we also encourage their personal independence with daily living.
- Family Model – Our staff offers quality residential services that help your loved one learn, keep, or improve the skills necessary to live in a home-based setting. In-home habilitation by our trained staff can help increase the functional independence of your loved one. Our Family Model services are offered in the comfort of your own home by our team that has been serving the Memphis area for over 25 years.
- Personal Support, Care, and Transportation – We also offer services to those who are able to and wish to continue living at home but need minor help. If your loved one needs transportation to doctor appointments or simple errands they are able to complete on their own, we can offer safe travel to and from their destination.
- Adult Day Care – Adult day care services are offered in lengths of greater than 3 hours, but less than 24 hours with plans created by licensed providers. Adult day care is a great option for those who need extra daily socialization or need to give daily care givers a break. Our care providers will discuss options for your loved ones daily visit from meal preparation, medication needs, desired actives, and more.
- Institutional Respite Care – Caring for your loved one can be difficult at times, so we offer temporary respite care to provide you with needed rest. This can help prevent or relieve stress in caregivers. Remember, caregiver quality of life is also important.
- Nursing – Our facility is staffed by licensed nursing providers to provide medication management for your family member. You can rest assured our nurses are trained and highly experienced to provide the best care for your loved ones. When you trust us with your loved one they become our family.
If you are interested in any of our services, contact us at (901) 388-3545 for more information.