Develop Your Loved One’s Independence in the Comfort of Your Own Home
Our team at BRMCH offers quality residential services that help your loved one learn, keep, or improve the skills necessary to live in a home-based setting. Those with mental disability often lack or did not fully develop the necessary skills for them to function as an independent member of society. In-home habilitation by our trained staff can help increase the functional independence of your loved one. Our Family Model services are offered in the comfort of your own home by our team that has been serving the Memphis area for over 25 years.
We can provide assistance with daily activities including:
- Bathing, dressing, and personal hygiene tasks
- Eating and meal preparation (excludes cost of food)
- Household chores that are risky due to health and safety conditions
- Assistance with medical appointments
- Building more interpersonal and social skills
To learn more about our Family Model services, contact us at (901) 388-3545 today for a free assessment.